Why choose Windows 10 Enterprise E3?
- Lock down your sensitive data with the most secure edition of Windows. Protect your business with the same level of security and control used by some of the world’s largest organizations. Ideal if you process sensitive data, operate in a regulated industry, are publicly listed or are planning to issue an IPO, and/or have strong in-house R&D or IP development.
- Simplify your IT with the help of a trusted partner. Small IT staff or no IT staff at all? No problem. Let us deploy and manage, and secure your devices so you can focus on more strategic priorities – like growing your business. We’ll also work with you to develop a customized device strategy tailored to the needs of your business.
- All at a small business price of $7. Per-user, per-month pricing and a pay-as-you go subscription model give you the flexibility to scale as your business needs change, purchasing access only for the employees that need it.
How can Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) make Windows 10 Enterprise E3 even better?
- One user, one login.
Give your employees access to all their Microsoft services with single sign on using Azure Active Directory Premium (AAD) in EMS. They’ll be happier and more productive with just one password that doesn’t require signing in again between apps.
- Customize and scale your device strategy.
With Microsoft Intune in EMS, we can easily configure the features of Windows 10 Enterprise E3 at scale, across all of your users and devices, in the way that best meets the needs of your business.
- Compliance made easy. Using mobile device management tools in EMS, along with the powerful security and control features in Windows 10 Enterprise edition, we can monitor your devices, network traffic, and data integrity and provide detailed compliance reports on a regular basis.
Call us today (888) 394-2882 to get started.